Patient information line
What can you talk to us about?
- Ask questions and find out information about local NHS services
- Share your experiences of using the NHS in Nottingham City by giving us your feedback
- Let us know when you receive a good service so we can share this learning across your local NHS
The Communications Team can be contacted by the media during office hours on 0115 883 1833 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always do our best to provide you with information on your story, obtain a quote from the relevant spokesperson, or set up a picture opportunity, in order to ensure that coverage on the NHS is fair, accurate and balanced.
Nichola Bramhall, Director of Nursing & Quality:
The Caldicott Guardian is a senior person responsible for protecting the confidentiality of service user information and enabling appropriate and lawful information sharing. There are specific processes which are followed to ensure the continuing security and confidentiality of information.
Senior information risk owner (SIRO)
Gary Thompson, Chief Operating Officer:
Data protection officer
Loretta Bradley, Head of Information Governance:
Continuing Health Care
- Phone: 0115 883 4720
- Referral email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nottingham city fast track: email@example.com
- Nottingham city childrens: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Nottingham Referral Support Service
- Phone: 0115 8837890
- Email: email@example.com