One in four of us will experience a common mental health problem during our lives.
Talking Therapies is a free NHS service for anyone over the age of 18 years, including those over 65 years of age, who is registered with a GP in Nottingham City and who is suffering from any of the following common mental health disorders:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Anger management
- Panic disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders (stable or as a secondary diagnosis)
- Depression or anxiety linked to physical health problems
- Other mild to moderate conditions
If you have a long term condition such as Diabetes, COPD, Pain management that has an impact on your mental health and wellbeing then Talking Therapies can help you to manage your condition better to stay well.
You can access the service either by self-referring or through a visit to your GP.
There are three providers for patients registered in Nottingham City:
- Let’s Talk Wellbeing –www.nottinghamshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/our-services/local-services/lets-talk-wellbeing or call 0115 956 0888
- Insight Healthcare – www.insighthealthcare.org or call 0300 555 5580 or email email@example.com
- Trent PTS – www.trentpts.co.uk or call 0115 896 3160