Primary Care Commissioning Committee
A formal delegation agreement was issued by NHS England to empower NHS Nottingham City CCG to commission primary care medical services for the people of Nottingham City.
The Primary Care Commissioning Committee was established in accordance with the CCGs’ Constitution and operates as a corporate decision-making body for the management of the delegated functions and the exercise of the delegated powers. The Primary Care Commissioning Committee is accountable to the Governing Body.
The Committee is subject to any directions made by NHS England or by the Secretary of State.
Meetings in Common
The six statutory CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committees of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (NHS Mansfield and Asfield, NHS Newark and Sherwood, NHS Nottingham City, NHS Nottingham North and East, NHS Nottingham West and NHS Rushcliffe) have agreed to hold future meetings as ‘meetings in common’ on a monthly basis. The first Primary Care Commissioning Committees meeting in common was held on 19 June 2019
Primary Care Commissioning Committee Papers
The papers for the NHS Nottingham city CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee up to May 2019 are included within this section.
The papers are organised into financial years. Please click the links below to access the appropriate period:
The membership of the Primary Care Commissioning Panel is made up of the following independent and executive members:
- Eleri de Gilbert (Chair) - Lay Member, Quality and Performance
- Shaun Beebe - Lay Member, Financial Management
- Sue Sunderland - Lay Member, Audit and Governance
- Dr Ian Trimble - Independent GP Advisor (Greater Nottingham CCG)
- Amanda Sullivan, Accountable Officer
- Rosa Waddingham - Deputy Chief Nurse and Associate Director of Personalised Care
- Andrew Morton - Operational Director of Finance
- Lucy Dadge - Chief Commissioning Officer
- Sharon Pickett - Associate Director of Primary Care